Since Dev's Brother and his family has been in town for the holiday, we have been inviting ourselves over to my sister-in-laws house quite a bit. We met them for lunch at Ricks favorite place in Utah, Cafe Rio, and then headed back over to Kelly's house to play games and watch movies. It would not be the holidays if Mathias did not get sick (he was sick his first Christmas and last Thanksgiving) but hey he made it to New Years Day. If we are lucky, next year we might make it through. He would not eat any of his lunch and was acting really clinging. By the time we got to Kelley's after lunch Mathias just wanted to lounge around and watch TV. He then decided to go in the kitchen (luckily) to see what everyone was doing and threw up. I am just glad it was not on their carpet! He slept for a few hours after that and then was ok. I think something just did not agree with his poor little stomach, so he only got graham crackers and water for the rest of the day. After he woke up, he and Rick played with Rick's remote controlled helicopter. I think Mathias thought this was the coolest. All in all it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:
I am so glad you guys did just invite yourselves over! Rick and I are horrible about making specific invites and I absolutely loved that Mathias & Audrey could play together so much. She is still saying Matt, Matt. She LOVES her cousin!!
Post a Comment