Mathias was so excited to help dad put up the Christmas tree and then to help decorate it. He tried to open up the tree box with his tools but they didn't work out so well and dad ended up opening it for him. He then helped dad to make sure that the tree was screwed in to the stand and that it was straight. I started getting out all his decorations and he was so excited to put them on. Most of them however ended up on the same branch very low to the ground so Dev had to help him put some up higher. I didn't get any good pics of Mathias because he would absolutely refuse to look at me, as usual. I love that in the end the tree got two thumbs up from him.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Decorating the tree
Mathias was so excited to help dad put up the Christmas tree and then to help decorate it. He tried to open up the tree box with his tools but they didn't work out so well and dad ended up opening it for him. He then helped dad to make sure that the tree was screwed in to the stand and that it was straight. I started getting out all his decorations and he was so excited to put them on. Most of them however ended up on the same branch very low to the ground so Dev had to help him put some up higher. I didn't get any good pics of Mathias because he would absolutely refuse to look at me, as usual. I love that in the end the tree got two thumbs up from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment