Yeah 34 weeks. Only 6 weeks left!! I went to the doctor's today. Everything is looking awesome. Her heart beat sounds good. I am measuring right on this time. I was so glad to hear this since last time I went in, 4 weeks ago, he said I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. I have also not gained anything since my last appointment. He said that it is common for the weight gain to slow down or stop and that some even lose some weight in the end. So far I have only gained 10 pounds. She is in the head-down position but that can obviously still change, however let's cross our fingers that she stays this way. I go back in two weeks, then I think it is every week after that. We are getting so close but I still can hardly believe that it is all happening.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
34 weeks
Yeah 34 weeks. Only 6 weeks left!! I went to the doctor's today. Everything is looking awesome. Her heart beat sounds good. I am measuring right on this time. I was so glad to hear this since last time I went in, 4 weeks ago, he said I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. I have also not gained anything since my last appointment. He said that it is common for the weight gain to slow down or stop and that some even lose some weight in the end. So far I have only gained 10 pounds. She is in the head-down position but that can obviously still change, however let's cross our fingers that she stays this way. I go back in two weeks, then I think it is every week after that. We are getting so close but I still can hardly believe that it is all happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow how have you only gained 10 pounds both pregnancies I have gained 40 pounds. I am so jealous of you. You look great!
You're looking awesome, Ness! :) Let me know when baby comes so we can meet her! If you want to get together before baby comes, let me know. You have my number.
~Candy
you are so cute Pregnant!! and 10 pounds?? lucky lucky!!
Post a Comment