Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Dev and I trade off years on which family we go to for Thanksgiving. It was my family's turn this year. We had it in Murray at my Aunt Lori's church. I love going to my side's dinner because I get to see some family that we don't get to see all that often.

Here is the food just before and as everyone dug in. Also just a quick pic of Azlyn patiently waiting to get out of her car seat.


Here are a few pictures of some of the group. For some reason I forgot to take a picture of the other table. Azlyn got to try a few new things for dinner like stuffing and mashed potatoes. She of course loved them, she pretty much loves all food. For memory's sake I want to write down everyone that was there.
Aunt Lori, her husband Lamont, and 6 of their 9 kids: Brandon, his wife Jessica and their two boys, Alex and Josh. Nicole and her husband Eric. Austin and his wife Megan. Lauren, Alicia and Trenton. They also had a friend from their ward come.
My Aunt Trista, her Husband Dave, and their 5 boys: Kyrus, Steele, Titan, Diesel, and Sylus.
My Aunt Kari, her husband Lance, and 1 0f 4 of their kids: Cory, his wife Krysta, and their 4 kids: Tayla, Cayden, Bryson and Maliya.
Our family of 4 and my mom.
So in total there were 34 people and I think 13 of them were kids under the age of 12.

Here are a few pictures after dinner. Dev was playing the piano with Azlyn. This is one of the ways he can hold her and get her to calm down so I am not the one holding her all the time. She is a MAJOR mama's girl. I went to go find the kids and see what they were up to and found them helping Uncle Lamont clean the church. So cute. We had a nice Thanksgiving and hope that everyone had one as well.

No comments: