Wednesday, July 27, 2011

12 weeks 6 days


At today's doctors appointment, the nurse had a hard time finding the heartbeat with the little doppler so she called in another nurse that is supposed to be really good at finding heartbeats. After a while of her not finding it, she started asking me if I had had any cramping or bleeding. I haven't. At this point I was getting really nervous. She then said she found it but only for a second and that it was just higher than she thought it would be. She asked if I had a tilted uterus and I told her not that I know of. She said that she is pretty sure that everything is alright since she caught the heartbeat for a second but wanted me to feel comfortable with it. So she let us get a quick ultrasound to see the baby and hear the heartbeat.  Everything is great! Not sure why we couldn't hear it on the doppler other than she said it is still kinda early in the pregnancy.

No comments: