Thursday, August 25, 2011

this month out front


 As I have done for the last couple of months, here are a few pics of the kiddos playing out front this month.

 Even though Azlyn is super girly, she still likes to play in the dirt and play with cars. Makes her daddy proud!


Mathias loves to play soccer with his dad!


I just had to show the cute ruffle butt on this little denim dress. Love it!


 I was just taking pictures of her and she kept getting super close to the camera. I love how these ones turned out though. Seriously so jealous of her eyelashes!


Azlyn just hanging out and playing around.


I really tried to get a few more pictures of Mathias playing outside this month so it is not just a blog of Azlyn but he is just so dang busy and fast that it is hard. Here are a few though.

 Azlyn loves Mathias' helmet. She likes to put it on but she likes to buckle it up even more.


Azlyn pushing around baby Ariel. She loves to push her around, try to take her out, put her back in and then push her some more. She is such a little mommy already. It is just so cute.


More random pics of my cute little lady.


The fam just hanging out together outside.


Mathias decided he wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of him while he made funny faces and posed in all sorts of funny ways. I wasn't about to say no because for once he WANTED me to take pictures of him. 
I sure do love my little family!

No comments: