Thursday, September 15, 2011

20 weeks w/baby #3

How far Along: 20 weeks
Symptoms:. I am still more tired than usual but it is getting better.
Maternity clothes: I am in that awkward stage of my pants are getting a bit snug and I don't want to stretch out my shirts but maternity clothes are still pretty big. In this pic I am wearing normal pants with a maternity top. First one of this pregnancy.
Gender: We found out at 16 weeks that it is a boy. I am completely impatient and have found out early with each pregnancy.
Total Weight Gain: 5 or 6  lbs I think. I can't remember since I haven't weighed myself for a bit.
Cravings:Lately I have been loving ruffles potato chips with lays ranch dip.
Movement: Yup. He seems to move a lot at night
Best moments from the last couple of  weeks: Feeling baby move a lot more. Can't wait till Mathias and Dev can feel him move too. Got to see him on another ultrasound. He looks great! He is already measuring about a week bigger than the last time we saw him on ultrasound but they didn't change our due date. I sure hope this boy doesn't get too big!

No comments: