It is tradition in my family to go see the lights at Temple Square every year. I love this. It is just fun to get out and walk around the grounds and just take in the beauty of it all and to feel the spirit. Sometimes it isn't super fun because it can be freezing but the weather actually wasn't too bad this year. Here are a few pictures of the kiddos. Azlyn had two blankets on her as well as her coat, hat and mittens. Since she wasn't moving around much I really wanted to make sure she stayed warm. The mittens lasted all of two seconds and she kept trying to suck her thumb so her hands froze but other than that I think she was fine.
A few pictures of the beautiful Temple Square. It started snowing part way through and acutally just added to the amazing feeling there. It was just absolutely beautiful!
Some pictures of our family. We had a really nice guy offer to take a picture for us then he would look at it to make sure it was a good one. He ended up taking a few for us. It was very nice of him to do that with out us even asking him to. I love my little family so much and love coming here and taking in everything with them.



No comments:
Post a Comment