We finally got a new car! Leave it to us to wait a week before the baby is due to finally get out and look for a new car. It is a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Edition. My car can't hold three car seats so we had to upgrade to a bigger vehicle, which we have been wanting to do for a while now anyways. The Jeep barely fits all three car seats, but it does! It is really nice. Some of my favorite things about it are it has a sunroof and heated leather seats and big trunk space.
The day I bought my car. I was just barely 17!
It is so weird to be driving a new car, and a bigger one at that. I have had my little car for 11 years! It is the one and only car I have bought. I always said I would out grow it before it stopped working. The whole reason I bought a Toyota. We still have my car, it is now Devin's daily driver. He isn't very happy about it because apparently it is a girly car but it runs great and gets really good gas mileage.
(Dev's note: it IS a girly car. I drive the Cherokee every chance I get so I don't have to been seen in the Corolla any more than I absolutely have to.


No comments:
Post a Comment