Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mathias gets a 'style'

Although Mathias has had two previous haircuts, he finally got a "style." His hair had gotten very shaggy and we just couldn't decide if we liked the shag look or wanted something different.






I had heard about Cookie Cutters from one of my local TV shows, Good Things Utah. They specialize in giving toddlers haircuts by using airplanes and cars as booths, having movies and TV shows playing, and pretty much everything else to distract them from the scary clippers and trimmers. I figured since it wasn't much more in price than a haircut anywhere else, I'd give it a shot.

Mathias was scared to death, screaming and crying despite the distractions. But his stylist kept on clipping away, not missing a beat. Surprisingly, it came out very well. After she clipped it, we discussed 'styling' his hair. I didn't know what I wanted, so she put some pomade in there and whipped up the mohawk that is rapidly coming back in style. My little boy isn't little anymore!







He looks so grown up! But dang does he look awesome, we have to fight off the girls with sticks. Even older girls are after him, we caught him flirting with a 2-year old at church last week!

1 comment:

Candy said...

What a hottie! :) I know Clara would 'flirt' with him if she saw him. lol I hope you guys are doing well.
luv ya!