Wednesday, November 14, 2007

classic

For the longest time Mathias has refused to eat spaghetti. I know, weird for a toddler, right? Well, the other day we thought we would give it a try again and let him try to feed himself with a fork. The fork did not last very long but he sure did gobble it up in handfuls! At last we can add another main food (he is good with his veggies and fruits) to his ever-growing menu.

The classic toddler spaghetti picture (I know I have one at about this age).

Sorry the picture quality is not very good on this picture. The one day when I really want to take a picture, both - yes, both - of my cameras where dead. But I did manage to get the first picture before the point and shoot camera died. We took this picture with our video camera, I am grateful it has that option but the quality is just not the greatest.

No comments: