I love when it is time to decorate the tree because when I get to pull out the ornaments it brings back a lot of memories. I love to see the things I made in school and all the ornaments we have collected throughout the years. This year, however, our tree was a little bare because we did not put many of the breakable ornaments on for fear of what Mathias or the kitty would do.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Traditional Christmas Tree
Growing up we had the tradition in our family that every year we got a new tree ornament, one that went along best with what we liked at that time. For example, Mathias is very into cars so this year he got a car ornament. I love this tradition because it is a great way to keep memories and also when you move out on your own you have some ornaments to decorate your own tree.

I love when it is time to decorate the tree because when I get to pull out the ornaments it brings back a lot of memories. I love to see the things I made in school and all the ornaments we have collected throughout the years. This year, however, our tree was a little bare because we did not put many of the breakable ornaments on for fear of what Mathias or the kitty would do.
I love when it is time to decorate the tree because when I get to pull out the ornaments it brings back a lot of memories. I love to see the things I made in school and all the ornaments we have collected throughout the years. This year, however, our tree was a little bare because we did not put many of the breakable ornaments on for fear of what Mathias or the kitty would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment