Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow

Dev had to run something over to the neighbors house the other night and I asked him if he would take Mathias along so I could get something done without Mat's "help". So we dressed him up.


I thought it would be a challenge because I didn't think he would keep or want his gloves on, but he loved them.

Last year Mathias was sick pretty much the entire winter and was a bit young, so he didn't play in the snow. This was a first for him. Hopefully this year will be much better so we don't have to worry about him getting cold when he plays.


He was not too sure what to think about the "no" or what to do with it. Mathias would bat at it with his hands and kinda just knock little bits of snow around. He thought it was pretty funny.


He also likes to step on the "no" when ever he can get the chance. He thinks that is pretty funny also. These pictures make me cold just looking at them.

No comments: