Saturday, July 26, 2008

Little Einsteins


Mathias has a new favorite show lately. It is called Little Einsteins. I am happy the shows he loves are ones I can put up with. If you are not familiar with this show, it has 4 kids and their rocket and they have to complete a mission on each episode. I actually like this one because they highlight a composer and and artist on every episode and is pretty educational. Another bonus is that one of the kids on the show has red hair! Mathias has the opening song memorized and sings with it when it comes on (that sounds so bad, like all we do is watch TV - I promise we do more!). Anyways, here is a picture of Mathias enjoying his show on a lazy Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

He is such a little boy!! I love it! It is amazing the things that they pick up on. I am with you that show is actually a good one to watch!

Melissa said...

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky...LITTLE EINSTEINS!"

Ahhh...the days when Tyler used to run through the house singing that song. It definitely is one of the better kid shows on tv these days!

Rebecca said...

TV is great!! We love little einsteins too!! Mat is so darling I can't wait to see him when we get back!!