Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Funny


I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was sad but true and pretty funny so I had to share it.

3 comments:

Josh, JoElle, and Hailey said...

Hey Tanessa, how are you? Your family is too cute. I'm glad that you found my blog. Are you still in Orem? It's been forever since I've see you. I hope everything is well. Maybe we can keep in touch a little now that we have blogs.

Melissa said...

Tenessa, I love your family pictures. They are so beautiful. And your blog is so great. you almost had me tearing up about your post on loving fall and the mountians. we have no mountains here and I miss them so much! Can't wait to see what Matis was for Halloween!!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

hey cutie! i changed my blog to mandiannsplace.blogspot.com so you'll have to change your link, sorry.