
I absolutely love fall. I love the cool crisp air. I love the comfy clothes. I love the new snugly kid clothes. I love the colors. I love the mountains. I love the fall leaves. I love getting to drink hot chocolate. I love taking Mathias up in the mountains and attempting to get some fall pictures of him. We have tried this every year since he was born and every year poses new challenges. This year all he wanted to do was run and check out the leaves and pick up every rock that he saw. Also, apparently 2 1/2 is a very defiant age, not 2 but 2 1/2. Trust me it is so much fun (can you sense my sarcasm?). Every time I would try to get him to look at the camera he would deliberately look some where else and if he did look at the camera he would do it with his head tilted down but his eyes looking up. Yeah, that made for some interesting pictures. We tried to get good pictures like 3 or 4 different times and finally just gave up. I still think we got some good ones even if he is not looking at the camera most of the time. Candid ones are the best anyways, right? There are like 80 pictures in this slide show and I have it on the fastest setting so if you get bored or are not sure if you have seen all of them you can click on view all images and look through them that way. I will also understand if you really don't want to look at them because they are all just of Mathias but hey I am a very proud first time mommy and right now he is my only child so he gets to be photographed a million times.
No comments:
Post a Comment