
Mathias was so excited to get started that he could hardly contain himself. I don't think he even had a clue what carving pumpkins meant. He also told me that these three pumpkins are the mommy, baby and daddy pumpkins. Everything that varies in size is a mommy, daddy and baby no matter what it is.
We started by scooping the goop out with a spoon. That did not work for very long, so Mathias would use his hands to scoop it out and then put in on the spoon before putting it in the bowl. He is such a silly kid.Mathias tried to eat the pumpkin goop and seeds on 5 separate times and every time he would say, "Ewww, yuck." You would think he would remember after the first time, but no, he had to keep on trying it.
His attention lasted a lot longer than last year. Last year he stuck his hand in the pumpkin a few times and this year he helped me clean out most of the first pumpkin. We are slowly getting an attention span! The kitty even had to come get in on the fun.
The finished projects. We have a monster (that was mine) a cross bones and skull (Devs) and I guess the other one can be Mathias' even though he is still too young to carve. I was gonna have him paint the little one but we ran out of time.



2 comments:
Your little guy is too cute! I love his hair. Who took your family pictures? I have been wanting to get our done for awhile now and my sister is too busy. If you could let me know their number or email I would appreciate it. Thanks. Hope everything is good with you.
Hi Devin & Tanessa,
I'm a friend of Devin from High school and came across your blog from Em & Chad. Just wanted to say Hi, and that your little boy is adorable.
Post a Comment