Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look who is three!

So one of my favorite pictures from his birthday last year was of him holding his number "2" balloon so I decided to try and get a shot like that again this year. I have no idea how photographers deal with stubborn kids. Trying to get him to "pose" was near impossible!


When we first started taking pictures, he decided he wanted to play hide and seek with the balloon. I thought that this was cute and fun so I went along with it and got a few fun shots that show his cute personality a little.

Here are a few more outtakes that I thought were kinda fun.

I kept telling him to smile for me and he would either say "OK" or "OK, whatever you say" but still would not smile. It was so frustrating. I then wondered if he even knew what I wanted or meant when I said that, so I showed him a huge cheesy grin and that is exactly what I got in return! I just love this not-so-little guy so much and am having such a hard time believing that he is already three!

No comments: