Thursday, April 9, 2009

Phantom

I have to say, my mom got us the greatest gift for Christmas last year. She got us season tickets to Hale Centre Theatre in Salt Lake. I love this because Dev and I can actually go on dates more often and for free. This month we saw Phantom. I thought it was good but Dev thought it was boring. It was not Andrew Lloyd Webber's version, the one most people are familiar with. This one touches a bit more on how the little boy came to be and why and when he started living in the basement of the theater.


We also were able to go out to eat at Thaifoons using the last of our gift certificates. This was such a fun date and only costs us the tip for the waitress.


Can't wait for the next play in about a month or so. It is so great to be able to get out and just be with the hubby for a bit. It does not happen often enough but with these plays we are working on it.

No comments: