Azlyn is now 5 months old. I know I say it all the time but time is really flying by. I cannot believe that my baby is already almost half a year old. Here is some of what she has been up to in the last month leading up to month 5.
I just had to post this picture. I love that is looks like she is holding the bunny's hand. I also love her little gangster look on her face and all of her drool.
She is still a happy go lucky baby. As long as she is fed and has a clean bum she is as happy as can be. Grandma Brower has even nicknamed her happy.
About 3 days after she turned four months she finally figured out how to roll over onto her tummy. She will actually stay on her tummy for a little while without getting upset. However she has not figured out how to roll back so that gets her pretty frustrated.
She loves to stick her foot in her mouth. It is always the same foot too. She can be surrounded by toys and such and she still just chews on her toes. She is a pretty flexible little thing.
I just love the way that she sleeps. Still with a blanket in one hand and her other thumb in her mouth. It is so cute to me. You can lay her down in bed awake and she will fuss until you get her blanket on her then she rolls onto her side and goes to sleep. She is still sleeping about the same. She usually goes down between 9-9:30 and gets up at about 6:30 to eat then goes back to bed until 9:30. She is getting on a better schedule for naps. One in mid morning one in the afternoon then sometimes she will take one in the evening. The only problem is that sometimes they are a couple hour long naps and other times they are short cat naps.P.S. I just wish that my eyelashes where that long!
She loves this little play mat. She will lay under it for forever. Sometimes she is actually playing with the toys other times she is playing with her toes or she is trying to eat the arches at the side or the plastic part. She will also roll over and stare at the fish on the mat and try to eat them as well. She doesn't really kick the ball though. She usually keeps her feet up by her tummy or in her mouth.She is still eating about every three hours. She refuses to take a bottle and will just chew on them.
She is now eating rice cereal.
She drools more than ever. Who would have thought that was possible. She is definitely working on some teeth.
She is finally starting to outgrow her 0-3 month clothes so we are wearing them one last time and then putting them away.
She is in a size 2 diaper. They are huge on her but we had 5 boxes/packages(from the baby shower and buying ahead with coupons) of them so we wanted to make sure that we could use them all without outgrowing them.
Her hair has come in quite a lot in the last month. It is coming in nice and thick. The only problem is is that it is red so you still can't see it that well unless you are right next to her.
She doesn't seem to love to be around a ton of people. She is so happy when we are at home but it seems like anytime we go to someones house or go out she gets kinda fussy. It is like she just has to prove us wrong when we tell everyone that she is the best happy go lucky baby.
She is a major mama's girl. She pretty much just likes me to hold her and no one else. I love her a ton but hopefully she gets over this quick.
She is seriously the best baby and so much fun to have in our family.




1 comment:
YAY, I'm so glad you found my blog so I can look at yours! Azlyn is ADORABLE! I feel like I am looking at a girl Devin and Dustin combined...but she is very cute! It's so nice to be able to stay in touch and see what your cute family is up to!
Post a Comment