Tuesday, December 7, 2010

8 Months

Here are some things about Little Ms. Azlyn in the last month leading up to month 8. I know I say it every month but man this time is just going by so fast! We sure love watching her learn and grow and seeing her cute personality come out more each day!

It is seriously getting hard to take a picture of Azlyn with the paper that has her age on it. I couldn't get it anywhere near her without her trying to attack it. This was seriously the best we were getting. Oh well I guess it shows how she is at this age.

I was playing peek-a-boo from behind the camera to get her to smile. She was getting so excited, bouncing up and down and waving her arms. I will do pretty much anything for a smile or giggle from this little one.

This is her absolute favorite toy! We can not walk past this freezer without her trying to play with it.

She got two new teeth the week before she turned 8 months. One on the bottom and one of her top middle teeth. She is currently working on the other top tooth.

Azlyn trying biter biscuits for the first time. She loved them. She actually ate it pretty fast. I remember them being bigger or thicker when Mathias was a baby. It seemed like it took him longer to eat them.
  • Still in size 2 diapers
  • still in 3-6 month clothes although she is growing out of some of her onsies and jammies length-wise.
  • She LOVES to eat. I am only nursing her once a day now, in the morning. We finally got her to take a bottle. The trick was to put the rice cereal with fruit in it and make the hole pretty big. I always swore I would never put rice in a bottle but I needed her to get some liquid in her somehow. She eats baby food 3-4 times a day. 1 pack of stage 2 at a feeding. She has been trying more and more "people food" and loves it, especially bread.
  • I weighed her on our scale and it said she was about 17 lbs.
  • She loves to be upside down.
  • She isn't quite sure what to think when you throw her in the air. She gets a huge smile but she kinda keeps her arms in so you can't take your hands off her when throwing her. She will also pull up her knees.
  • She plays shy all the time. When someone is talking to her she will turn her head and will bury her face in your neck. She also does this when she is in her car seat. People will come up to talk to her or tell us how cute she is in the store and she will play shy and turn her head which of course everyone thinks is adorable.
  • She loves music.
  • She likes to be outside.
  • She LOVES our cat. She tries to talk to her anytime she comes around.
  • She is getting better at getting on her tummy from a sitting position without just falling.

No comments: