Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

For new years eve we headed over to Scott and Mel's house with the whole Brower clan. They had pizza, a ton of junk food and the chocolate fountain. We definitely ate more than we should have.

For the first little bit some played a game and the guys watched a hockey game.

The girls played Beatles Rock Band. Mathias and Audrey danced under the disco ball and crawled around playing dogs. Mathias loved having Audrey around to play with!

Azlyn has been making this face a lot lately around the house. She finally started doing it in front of others as well so now they don't think we are lying when we say she does it. We call it her squinch face. She squinches her eyes, opens her mouth and holds her breath for a second. It is so funny and she knows she is funny when she does it. So glad I finally caught it on camera.

Azlyn was so entertained by this little despicable me guy for quite a while she would just sit there and hold it and chew on its arms.

Towards the end of the night everyone was playing this game called Quelf . It made you do weird and funny things. If you look in the a couple of the pictures you will see Dev sitting back with his arms out, he had to stay like that and not move for a long time for a part of the game.

I didn't get a picture of when the ball dropped because I wanted a pic with my little lady instead. Mathias got ornery around 10:30 and kept saying that he wanted to go home. I finally got him to lie down but he came down a few minutes later and still wanted to go home. He finally told me that his ear hurt. I was a little bummed about that because he has never had an ear infection and I didn't want him to get one. I gave him some medicine and he was OUT for the rest of the night. It was fun to hang out with everyone and just pig out and relax.

No comments: