We usually just update the blog with what the kids are up to and I thought I would actually put an update of all of us on here for once.
Azlyn is constantly on the move. She is getting super quick. She likes to play with Mathias' toys and cars as well as her own toys. She LOVES baby dolls. Here is a cute pic of her getting stuck between the chair and the couch. I just thought it was funny.
He just recently turned 5. Mathias loves to play outside. It doesn't matter if it is freezing and snowing he will want to play. He has also been super into catching bugs lately. We got him a little bug cage thing and he is constantly getting bugs to put in it and carrying it around everywhere. He loves school and tells me about all the stuff he is learning even if I sometimes have to force it out of him. He is already sad that he is not going to the same school next year because he will miss his girlfriend Maggie. I can not believe he will be in kindergarten this year!
A couple of weeks ago we went to see if he was a candidate for Lasik and how much it would cost if he was. He is a candidate for it however it is definitely out of our price range right now. Poor guy has been wanting to get it done for forever. They dialated his eyes so he got to wear these fancy little sunglasses when we left.
Dev started doing some contract drafting work for a big architecture company in downtown Salt Lake in mid December. It started out as a temp job that was only supposed to last a month, maybe two. Last week they hired him on full time! The drive sucks (45 minutes each way if there's no traffic) but at least he has a job. He has been working a lot lately and pulling up to 70 hour weeks sometimes plus 2 hours of commuting a day. It is crazy to me how he can be into work at 7 a.m. and not come home till 5 a.m. the next morning and survive. Add on top of that an hour commute each way. I really cannot complain though because at least he finally has a job and the paychecks are nice. I really love him and all that he is doing for our family right now!
Nothing new really is going on with me. I mostly just stay home and take care of the kiddos. I still clean the FBI office twice a week while Mathias is at school. I have been cleaning it for around 5 years now. I am attempting to be a little more crafty. I made a tutu for Azlyn to wear on her birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment