Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patriotic Program





Mathias had his preschool patriotic program today. It was so stinking cute. I haven't heard of half the songs. Mathias didn't sing very loud this time, it was like he was being shy or embarrassed or something. His little girlfriend Maggie sang her cute little heart out though. It was so funny! I actually remembered to bring the video camera this time. I am still learning how to upload videos and such. I got most of them on here except for two or three. For some reason they wouldn't load. Also sorry that they are in kind of a funny layout I couldn't figure out how to fix it. On one of the pictures I showed who Maggie is. I also pointed out Livvie (the one in the hat due to losing her hair from chemo) because Mathias said she was one of his best-est girls too.  I love to go to these cute little programs!

No comments: