Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


 Like I have done ever since I was a kid, we went up to my Aunt Lori's house for some super-yummy dinner and then went trick-or-treating with my cousins and their kids. It is so much fun getting the extended family and going trick or treating.  Here are my cute kiddos before we left. We were not able to get a picture of the group this year because we got there a  little late.


The weather was absolutely perfect! I can' t believe it was nice enough to wear short sleeves at Halloween! Mathias was a pro at trick or treating again this year. Him and a few of the older kids would run from door to door faster than the little kids so I don't have very many pictures of them. Azlyn was a little scared at first. She wasn't sure what to think of some of the decorations and she is just shy around people that she doesn't really know. However, once she saw that people were giving her candy she started to pick it up really fast and wanted to walk up to doors all by herself instead of having us carry her. At a few houses she kept trying to go back and get more than one piece of candy; it was pretty funny. It was so much fun! I love watching the kids have fun and do all the traditional holiday stuff and I love having so much family so close and getting to hang out with them.

No comments: