Sunday, October 9, 2011

nursery

My baby girl went to nursery in church today for the first time! I am pretty sure I had a harder time with it than she did. When I went to drop her off she wanted me to stay for a bit. Then I got her to get a baby doll and I slid out the door. When I went to check on her a few minutes later she was crying. My heart sunk. She is such a mommy's girl and a shy little one at that. I didn't go back in though. I figured if they needed me they would bring her out to me. I was on the verge of tears the whole time though. We were in the chapel practicing the primary program and one of the primary leaders asked me if I was ok, I guess I looked sad and I just broke down. She asked if it was because Azlyn was in nursery for the first time and all I could do was nod. I felt so silly. She said she would go check on her for me if I wanted and I said it was alright. It is so not fair to have these extra pregnancy hormones at this time. I don't know what my problem was. I wasn't this sad when Mathias went to nursery for the first time. I think the reason why is because I was working when Mathias was little and he didn't prefer me to anyone to where Azlyn is a total mamma's girl and is super shy because I have pretty much always been with her. I felt like I was abandoning her or something. Anyways, we made it through the day and she was just fine when I went to pick her up. My baby girl is growing up way too fast for me!

No comments: