Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scooter


We sold our scooter today to the very first person to look at it. Go us! We will miss the great gas mileage it got but are looking forward to paying on some debt!

2 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

HEY! How are you? I look at Kelsey's blog all the time how did I never click on yours! Amber is doing so great her husband just landed in the USA a few hours ago! As you may have known he has been in Iraq the last year and has only seen there little boy a few times right after he was born so it will be so good to finally have him home! He will be home next week. They have to go through a detoxing stage for 3-5 days and then he will be home!!! She would love to hear from you! I just talked to her! she was really excited! If you have a cell phone number for her it has not changed and I can give you her email address and home # and Cell if you would like it. Just give me your email address so I can email it to you since none of us our private and the whole world can see this! My email is Amanda-Tucker@hotmail.com if you want to email it to me! Thanks! Good to hear from you! i will be checking your cute blog from now on!

Dunstan Family said...

I am sorry. Looks like it was fun though.