Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sunny Days

I had the day off of work yesterday and was kinda excited that it was finally nice out for once. It seems those days are hit and miss and they are usually nice when I am working, then cruddy on the weekends.


We started the day off with a walk. Mathias pointed out or picked up everything and asked "what dat" or "what dis." It is so fun to see him so curious about everything and so eager to learn.


We were headed over to the play ground but got sidetracked by the rocks. Such a boy! We stopped and played on them and tried to get some pictures, however he was not in the mood to look at the camera. We made it over to the park eventually and played there a bit before continuing our walk.

As we continued to walk we came upon a construction site! This is one of Mathias' favorite things. He could just sit and watch them and try to go help them all the time.

He absolutely loves "big twactors." He points them out all of the time no matter where we are. Maybe his future is in construction?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok - so I love the picture of Mathias with the construction site. He looks mesmerized!!

Dunstan Family said...

looks like fun I wish we could go outside for some reason it keep snowing a little. grrrrr....