
The First Sunday of this month, my friends Annalee and Wes Blessed their little girl, Paislee. It was a great blessing and she looked very cute. She has a head full of dark hair. I wish I got a better picture, but this was the end of the day and she was hungry and tired and had had enough.

This is their oldest daughter, Cambria. She is 6 1/2. She is getting so big. I can't believe that she is that old. I remember when she was born like it was yesterday!

This is their second child. His name is Hunter and he is almost 4. He was born just three weeks before Dev and I were married and Annie was still one of my bridesmaids. She is such a trooper. He looks so much like Wes' little brother to me.

After the blessing they had a little luncheon at the park that is right across the street from the church. I think that is the perfect location for a park.

Mathias had a ton of fun going down the slides and playing on the tractors and the 4 wheelers.


So my little guy is suddenly not shy AT ALL anymore. The first time I could not figure out where he went, this is where I found him. He just went and sat with this group of people as if he knew who they were .

This is Wes' little sister and her husband. They were walking across the huge field and Mathias quickly caught up to them and grabbed Amberlee's hand and walked the rest of the way with them. Again, he had no idea who any of these people are. Man alive I am going to have to keep a close eye on him or he is going to walk off with some stranger. Scary!

Here he is on our way home. He was asleep by the time we got on the freeway. He was completely worn out! It was a great day and we all had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment