Friday, May 2, 2008

Best Husband

Yesterday, Devin got off of work a little early and surprised me with flowers. It is not very often that I get them so I was pretty surprised . I absolutely love them! Gerber daises are my absolute favorite flowers. Simple things like this just make me happy and bring a smile to my face. I love you Dev, you are the best!

4 comments:

Dunstan Family said...

He needs to send out a mass text message to all other husbands informing them that doing this is a good thing and makes wives happy. :) That is so sweet and they are beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Oh what a sweetheart! Well I finally figured it out! Yeah we have people renting it for the summer which was so lucky to find someone. They are just finishing up at BYU, anyway that is cool you are fixing it up. Don't you hate that! I cleaned my whole house before we left and I was like bummer, why don't I do this for myself :) But that's cool I hope everything goes well selling it! We love it out here! Your little boy is so adorable, I love him, your pics are so cute, you have to save him for Mariah ,) ,)

Melissa said...

Way to go DEV! The flowers are beautiful. I love gerber daisies too!

Emily's profile said...

O man I love the flowers. I 've gone up to Temple square 3 times in the last week because the flowers are so beautiful. I just can get enough of them. What a great husband to do that. I guess we'll let him stay. ha ha