Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Long over due get-together
After Thomas we went over to mom's house for dinner with Dylan and Emily, Kelsey and Murray, their mom Cheryl, and Dev's best friend Brian . We were going to go up the canyon but it was not the best weather for it.
It was SO nice to see these guys again. We do not hang out very often and really need to get better at it. I had such a good time talking to these girls.
Everyone was just hanging out, eating a great dinner and relaxing. Isn't that what holiday weekends are for?
Mathias absolutely loved Murray. He warmed up to him right away and they hung out for a good part of the evening.
Thanks to Brian for taking these last two picture for us. I absolutely loved getting to spend some time with you guys and we really do need to do it more often, I know we say it a lot but we really need to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Tanessa! How the heck are you? Your mom gave me your link the other night at my moms bridal shower, which I thought you were going to come too:) Hey check out our blog emerybunch.blogspot.com. I am going to put your link in mine so I can check out your cute blog more often. Keep in touch:)
so cute! so I totally know Kelsey, we danced together. How are you guys related!?
Hi!!! That night was so much fun. We definitely have to do it again really soon. Maybe we can really go up in the canyon this next time. Thanks so much!!! :)
Post a Comment