We were finally able to give sis a real bath after her umbilical stump healed over. It went a lot better than her sponge bath.
The instant I put her in there she went to town sucking on her fist. I remember Mathias doing the exact same thing in his first bath but he actually found his thumb and that was the only time he used it. Anyways she sucked on her fist the whole time till I took it away to wash her hands and arms.
That is when she got upset. Poor thing, I hate seeing her so upset so I hurried as fast as I could while still getting a few pics.
When I was done scrubbing her down I turned on the faucet to get some clean water to wash her off.
As soon as I turned on the water she went super quiet and I realized she went right to sleep.
I just thought that was super funny. She was not asleep for long though because as soon as I went to get her out she got mad again.
She was happy again though as soon as I got her all wrapped up in her super cute new towel.
No comments:
Post a Comment