Dev's friend Brian has been trying for the past couple of weeks to get Devin to run with him and Joe. Dev has turned him down every time but the one time he decides to give in he does it for a 5k. I am not sure what he was thinking. He hasn't really ran since we first got together over six years ago and he was sick with a cold. I am so proud of him though for getting out and doing it!
Mathias and I decided to wait for everyone to run past us about halfway through the course. Here he is cheering everyone on.
Brian and Joe were a bit ahead of Dev and Jeri and unfortunately Mathias and I left before Kent and Coralee came by. Dev of course can't let me get a normal picture of him. I love that they are still smiling at this point.
Here is everyone crossing the finish line. I got a pic of everyone but Jeri. I thought she was with Dev but apparently she was a bit before him so I missed her. Brian and Joe came in first then they ran back to Dev and Jeri and then Brian went back and ran with his mom for a bit. I love that they went back to see everyone else through.



No comments:
Post a Comment