Monday, May 24, 2010

snail

I seriously cannot believe that it snowed today. It is the last week in May and it snowed! Anyways, on our way back home from the store Mathias found this snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. He loved watching it. We even went inside to have some lunch then we had to go right back outside to watch it some more. I don't see how a snail can be so entertaining since they don't move that fast but apparently they are. Mathias kept wanting to pick it up and was amazed that it would go back in its shell. I tried to explain to him that they do that when they are scared and that he probably should stop picking it up but of course he wouldn't listen to me. Anyways he was super excited and wanted some pictures of it so here it is.

No comments: