Monday, July 5, 2010

Snowbird

Since we all had Monday off, most of the Brower family went up to Snowbird. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! Unfortunately Mathias was still too small to do a lot of the stuff there and I had Azlyn but we still had fun walking around, being outside and being with our families. One of the perks to not being able to go on any of the things was that I got to take pictures of everything.

DeGooyer Family on the Alpine slide.

Brower Family on the Alpine slide.

Devin, Mathias and Grandma on the Alpine slide.

Everyone on the zip-line.

The girls on the rock wall.

While I was waiting for everyone to come down the Alpine slide I got a little squirrel visitor. He went right up to the stroller right next to me then climbed inside. I would shake it to get him out and he would just come right back. Definitely not afraid of people.
Azlyn did so good there. She slept 90% of the time. Mathias was pretty good as well . He must have worn himself out running around because he was sound asleep before we got down the canyon. It was such a fun time out with the family!

No comments: