My sweet husband surprised me by making plans for the night. He told me earlier that we would just stay in and rent some movies since we probably could not get a sitter and everywhere would be packed, not to mention the fact that we are broke right now. Anyways, Thursday afternoon he told me to get ready because earlier in the week he had set everything up with out me having a clue. He got a sitter lined up so we went to Goodwood for dinner and then saw the movie Juno. The best part about our date (besides that fact that it was just him and I, that has not happened in a long time) was that it was basically free. We had gift cards from Christmas, so the only thing we had to pay for was the tip for dinner. Thanks babe, you are the best! I love you!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Valentines
My sweet husband surprised me by making plans for the night. He told me earlier that we would just stay in and rent some movies since we probably could not get a sitter and everywhere would be packed, not to mention the fact that we are broke right now. Anyways, Thursday afternoon he told me to get ready because earlier in the week he had set everything up with out me having a clue. He got a sitter lined up so we went to Goodwood for dinner and then saw the movie Juno. The best part about our date (besides that fact that it was just him and I, that has not happened in a long time) was that it was basically free. We had gift cards from Christmas, so the only thing we had to pay for was the tip for dinner. Thanks babe, you are the best! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Devin that was really cute, I'm glad you have each other! I don't know if you knew it Tanessa, but he called and set that up with me watching Mathias at least a week before, and told me not to say anything because he wanted you to be surprised... so cute! What a gorgeous couple! By the way, that was the best date I had in a long time! ;)
Post a Comment