Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who dressed me?!


I took pictures of Mathias after he was dressed by Tanessa to prove I'm not the only one that has made bad judgment calls on outfits.

In my defense, when I put him down for a nap, he refused to lay down without pants on (it's a weird phase he's going through, he'll randomly be attached to any certain article of clothing at any given time). I thought that pajama bottoms would be more comfortable to sleep in than church pants so this is what I grabbed.

4 comments:

DBA said...

So cute! Usually Wyatt is just running around in his diaper! Or with just pants on. I'm sure that we are going to a nudist for a son someday, since we always let him hang out with no clothes on! P.S. Please come to the party and bring your mom! I don't want to be here alone. Plus, I think you get a free gift for bringing a friend. And you can bring Mathias if needed...Wyatt will be here to play with. Later!

Melissa said...

Like we believe that he really had to have pants on to go to sleep :) He is adorable - even when his outfits are a little out there!

Anonymous said...

It's whatever works at the time right? Do you remember the picture of you when your aunt Trista dressed you? She used to think you were a doll and oh boy... some of the outfits she would dress you up in! :)

Anonymous said...

I can attest to that! When I was watching him, I tried to get him ready for bed and he lost it when I tried to take his shoes off. I had to put his shoes back on him while the rest of him was naked so I could finish getting him ready for bed! He went to bed screaming for his shoes!