My baby is 2 today and officially a toddler. I can not believe that two years have gone by already. I now know what people mean when they say enjoy this time while you have it because it goes by too fast.
I have to admit that I was a little sad that my baby was turning two today. He is officially no longer my baby. He is definitely turning into such a little guy all of the sudden and his little personality is just exploding. He has just started talking all of the sudden. I have felt that he has been a little slow at this and everyone has assured me that it will happen and when it does it will happen all at once. Man alive were they right. Mathias will try to mimic almost everything that you say. I just love it. I love the little kid accent that comes with it. Just yesterday he said "I love you" for the first time, man talk about melting your heart. The other thing that I love that he says is "cute mom," courtesy of Dev.
It feels like just yesterday we had his "Baby Einstein" first birthday party. I can't believe the difference in just a year!
On a side note, "2" is Mathias' favorite number. He will come up to us holding two cars and say two or point at the two candles on our table and say two. Also if he sees any letters or numbers they are automatically a 2.


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAT! 2 years ago your mom and I were soooo pregnant and waiting for our little boys! You are both so dear and we love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Mema loves you! That was one of the best days of my life! I couldn't get over how BEAUTIFUL you were Tanessa! And to see Devin break down in tears with the overwhelming love he had for his new family... beautiful memories! People are right, it's a different kind of love when it comes to grandkids... unbelievable! One day you'll know. :)
Post a Comment