Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stubborn

(please excuse the hat hair and Dev's foot giving him a little 'persuasion' to get out of the kitchen)

I swear, as soon as Mathias turned two, a little switch went off in his head. He has become a bit more stubborn! For some reason lately he will not let us take off his jacket, coat, and, on occasion, his shoes. Yesterday Dev went on a walk with Mathias while I ran a few errands and when they got back Dev took off Mathias' hat and shoes but Mat fussed while he took off his coat. So Devin just gave it back to Mathias and we went on with our business. Then we turned around and found Mathias like this. I thought it was pretty cute and funny. I guess you just have to have fun a little bit and pick your battles, I am still learning how to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, let me think... yep I had one just like that! Guess who ;)