Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anniversary

Dev and I have been married 6 years today! It doesn't seem like we have been together that long but on the other hand it seems like we have been together forever. We have been through quite a bit in those six short years, good and bad. I love you so much Dev and can't wait to see what the next six years bring.
I tried to find some pics of Dev and I for every year but discovered we don't take pictures very often just the two of us.

Feb 17, 2004
This was taken the night we got engaged. Man we look young!

2004
These were taken when we were dating/engaged which for us is the same thing since we got engaged a month after meeting. Met the middle of January, engaged Feb 17 and married June 17.
The ones of us at the park and on the tramp we had my sis in law take for us because we had no pictures of us together for our wedding video. The ones were I am in a white shirt are when we were trying to pick out a picture for our wedding invites and the one were Dev is in a striped shirt we are at a wedding expo.

2004
Here are a couple of our engagement pictures. We went a couple different days and to three different locations.Needless to say we had a million pictures to choose from. Gotta love the perks of having had a photographer in the family.

2004
Here are a few bridals just because I like them.

June 17 2004
We were married at the Salt Lake City Temple. Our sealing was absolutely amazing! I will never forget the feeling in that room. Our reception was at Thanksgiving Point. It was a gorgeous day and I still love the orange and pink combination.

April 2005
We went on a Caribbean cruise with the fam.

Jan. 06
Our family/maternity pics taken just three weeks before Mathias was born

Dec. 06
Our first professional family picture

fall 2007

fall 2008

July 2009
2010

No comments: