
We went over to the DeGooyer's house to celebrate our niece Courtney's birthday. We had some yummy dutch oven dessert in their back yard and sat and chatted for a while when the school sprinklers came on. Their backyard lines up against an elementary school and the walk way to get to it is just one house away. We noticed that Mathias disappeared but quickly saw him on the school lawn. He wanted to play in the sprinklers. Unfortunately he didn't have his swimsuit but I didn't care what he was doing as long as he was having fun and I could see him. Soon some of his cousins joined in on the fun. Once they started to get cold Kevin started up a little fire in their fire pit to warm them up and Mathias borrowed a shirt from his cousin Holland. It was such a fun night and I loved watching the kids play and having such a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment