Here is Azlyn all decked out for her night out on the town. She was meeting a lot of our friends this night. It is fun that she is starting to grow into some of her cute clothes although these pants are still huge around the wast and they are 0-3 months.
After dinner at Wingers with my friends we went to Jim's "Farewell Utah-Hello Nashville" concert. Our friends Jim and Brittany were heading out to Nashville on Monday to pursue their dreams of singing careers. It was fun to go and hang out with everyone one last time before they left. When we got back home that night the house really stunk. Poor Mathias had just thrown up. My mom decided to go in and check on Mathias in his room to make sure he was still ok. He was just lying in bed covered in throw up. Poor kid didn't even move or yell out or cry or anything. I think it was a good thing mom went in there to check in on him because who knows how long he was like that or if he could have choked on it or something. Mom didn't call us to tell us to come home sooner because her phone died. I felt so bad.
(Day 1. I love the picture with Izzie on Mathias. Izzie never snuggles with Mathias, she is actually kinda scared of him. I just think she knew he was not feeling good and snuggled him. He loved it. Day 2. Mathias and daddy taking a nap together. Feeling a little better so they played some catch inside.)Saturday evening we were supposed to go to Kelly's for Payden's high school graduation dinner. Sunday we were supposed to go to my friend Andy's house to hang out with everyone again before my friend Brandon headed back home to California. Unfortunately all we did those days was hang out at home. Saturday Mathias was fighting the fever all day. He would roast and then we would give him Motrin and put some cold cloths on him and he would cool down for a few hours, then we would repeat the whole process over again. Poor kiddo wouldn't eat anything either. I can 't blame him though because it is no fun throwing up. Sunday he seemed a little better and started to get some of his appetite back. We still stayed home though and took it easy just in case.
Monday we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with a couple of Dev's siblings and their families and his mom. After lunch we went home so Mathias could take a nap. After his nap we went over to Kelly's house and hung out for the night. It was such nice weather that we spent most of the time out back.This weekend turned out to be a lot different than planned. I am so sad that Mathias got sick but I am glad it happened on the weekend were I had Devin home to help me out!
1 comment:
Azlyn's outfit is soooo cute!!!! It makes me totally want to have a girl. I love seeing all your pics!!
Post a Comment