We went jeeping up A.F. canyon with our friends Joe, Jim, Brett, Braden, and Brittany this morning. Things got off to a little rocky start since we were a little late to meet them and then about half way up the canyon Devin noticed that his jeep had no oil pressure. We were kinda on a time line because Braden had to work later on so we went up the canyon a little bit further to Tibblefork Reservoir to air down our tires and such while Jim, Joe, and Brittany ran back down to get some oil for us. When they got back and we put the oil in we were good to go.
Here are just some fun pictures of Mathias on our trip. I love that he got himself dressed and had to wear his jeep shirt to go jeeping. I also love that he brings his little toy jeep along to do some jeeping himself. He is definitely his fathers child. I seriously love it!
Not too far into the trail I noticed a moose off to the side. So we stopped and backed up a bit and watched him and got a few pictures. I have never seen a moose this close up before. He wasn't very big, maybe a teenage moose. It was kinda cool. He walked right in front of our jeep . Sorry about the big spot in the bottom right picture, I took that picture through the windshield.
Here are some pictures of us on the trail. This is the first time we have gone jeeping with the new tires and shocks on. Man it makes a big difference.
Braden had the sami and Brett rode with him. Braden was kinda crazy and would try everything. It was kinda fun to watch.
Jim drove Brittany's dad's jeep and Joe rode with them. It was a stock jeep so they had to take it kinda easy. Devin thought they'd have a hard time getting through the couple rough patches we encountered, but it made it just fine. Turns out Jim is a good driver. Who knew?
Braden got stuck on a huge rock. The guys had to help push him off and it looked like he was going to tip over. It was kinda crazy. It was so much fun. I love to go jeeping. It is just fun to get out with our family and friends, escape the city and be surrounded by the beautiful mountains. It is also fun to watch Mathias because he just loves it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment