Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crib...finally

Azlyn slept in a bassinet in our room for the first three months. I would have put her in her crib at about 2 months but we figured that we would be moving sooner than later so we did not set it up. Then when we moved we had stuff everywhere and didn't have room to set it up so she slept in her pack and play but last night we finally got around to setting it up. Here she is at exactly 4 months old and in her crib for the first time.

She played with her blanket for a bit.

Then she found the bumpers. She would stare at them and just run her hands along them and try to grab at them. It was pretty funny to watch.

This is how she woke up at 6:30 to eat. I have no idea how she got turned all the way around. Mathias would do the same thing . I remember when we put him in his crib for the first time at three months he woke up totally sideways. Apparently I have crazy sleepers.

And this is how I found her later on that morning when I woke up. She's gotta love having all the extra room to move around in and being surrounded by super soft bumpers. Love her!

No comments: