Sunday, August 15, 2010

rice cereal

So apparently the 10th was a big day for Azlyn. Not only did she roll all the way over for the first time and give us her first giggle but she also tried rice cereal for the first time. We learned that you can not try to feed it to her when she is already starving. She screamed her head off . Then when we put it in her mouth she would calm down for a second then scream some more. She wasn't quiet sure what to do with it.

This was a couple of days later. We are still trying to figure out when to try and feed it to her. Can't do it when she is already hungry because she is too impatient to try it and we obviously can't do it right after I nurse her cause then she is stuffed. So we are gonna try it a half hour or so before she is ready to nurse and see how it goes.

I think she really likes it. She just needs to learn to get it down her throat instead of pushing it right back out with her tongue. We made a huge mess of it today. I love that she tried to lick it off of her arm. She is getting so big a little too fast for me but I love watching her learn and experience new things.

1 comment:

Amber said...

she is getting so big! love the earrings! So cute!