
Ever since Mathias turned two, he thinks he is all grown up. Little by little he is becoming so independent. As of a week or so ago, Mathias is suddenly too big to eat in his high chair. I will say, "Come on and get in your highchair and eat your dinner!" and he will go sit at the table. This is kinda weird because Dev and I rarely eat at the table.
(Devin's note: the TV is much more entertaining to look at than an ugly table and a wall) Anyways, he now refuses to eat in his high chair - guess we can store that till the next one comes along.

He is also pretty particular lately with where he wants things. In this picture he is pushing his milk back to the certain spot he wants it in while saying, "Right there!"

We are also letting him feed himself more often. It is not that he can't do it, it is that I am lazy and just don't want to clean up after him. So here is our naked guy (gotta make those cloths last) so very proud of himself and we are so proud of him!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he has gotten. I still remember holding him in Moab for the first time and although he was "big" he has grown up so much! What a cutie!
Post a Comment