Mathias has been kind of a picky eater lately and has not been eating all that much. When we told him that we were having pizza for dinner, he got all excited. That excitement quickly faded when he realized that we still had to cook the pizza and he could not eat it right that second. When it was all cooked, however, and we told him "lets take off your shirt and go sit in your high chair," he ran to his chair with his shirt half over his head. That was pretty funny to watch because lately he has been very stubborn and has not been willing to take his shirt off to eat. (I just don't want stained clothes!) Mathias ate three whole pieces by himself!
When I took this picture he said "MESSS". You have to hold out the "s" to sound like a snake when you say it.
1 comment:
I can't believe he ate 3 whole pieces by himself. He could take me on in an eating contest!
Post a Comment