
I saw these on
Good Things Utah and thought that they would be perfect for Mathias (less messy and it involves cars, how perfect for him and me!). I was wondering if I would even be able to find them since they showed them only a couple of days before Easter. I didn't find them till the day after Easter, which was ok because they were then half off.

What you do is decorate the big plastic eggs with a bunch of car stickers, then open up the eggs to find different match box cars. He would point to which sticker he wanted and Devin would take it off and give it to him to decorate the eggs.

He thought that was pretty fun, but when he realized that the eggs opened and had cars in them he was in heaven.

He had a hard time wanting to put down his new cars to go to bed (no toys are allowed in bed). I love this picture, it just captures how excited he is about his new toys! I hope they have these around next year, if not I guess I can just make them myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment