This is a little tunnel you had to go through to get to some slides. He was kinda scared of it and would only go through it once and that was because I put him in it. Apparently this tunnel is ok to go through if you stick your tongue out!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Park?
The weather has been pretty nice the past couple of days and Mathias has really enjoyed playing outside. He especially likes playing over at Aunt Kelly's house in her back yard when she watches him. I was kinda excited when I got off early today (not nice for the bank account but...) because it was a nice day and I wanted to go play at the park with Mathias. When we got home I put all of our stuff inside and then told him "lets go play." He was all excited to go play except.....
When we went towards the park, he threw down his sippy and started crying saying "buh bye." He wanted to go for a car ride instead of play at the park. Weird. So we went to put some gas in the car and get some "nacks," then we drove down to the park by Grandma Brower' s house. It even took some convincing to get him to play there. I think this park is for kids that are a little bit older, but we still had some fun. Not sure what the deal was today, I have never seen him refuse to play at a park!
We also discovered a few new "nacks" today. I got him some juice that comes in a little squirt bottle, I figured he would love this since he always wants to drink from Mema's water bottle. I also got some Reeses today and he loved those, but honestly, who wouldn't?! That is what is in his hand in this picture.

This is a little tunnel you had to go through to get to some slides. He was kinda scared of it and would only go through it once and that was because I put him in it. Apparently this tunnel is ok to go through if you stick your tongue out!
This is a little tunnel you had to go through to get to some slides. He was kinda scared of it and would only go through it once and that was because I put him in it. Apparently this tunnel is ok to go through if you stick your tongue out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been on a park spree myself lately. I can't believe he wanted to go in the car rather than play. It is so funny how they get in these weird stages!
Post a Comment